The Nominative Assignments Team manages positions throughout the Army and Department of Defense. Listed below are just a few nominative agencies:
• White House (White House Communications Agency, and Military Office)
• Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA)
• Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)
• Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA)
• The Joint Staff (JCS)
• North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO)
• Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA)
• United States Army Priority Air Transport (USAPAT)
• Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences (USUHS)
• Defense Contract Management Agency (DCMA)
• The Office of the Administrative Assistant to the Secretary of the Army (OAA)
Volunteers “must” contact their branch for more information. Soldiers who meet the qualifications and are nominated will be screened by US Army Human Resources Command, and the requesting agency. Favorably considered nominees are placed on a list for future vacancies or immediately assigned to the organization. Vacancies are NOT advertised or released to the field.
For more information, contact the Nominative Branch at HRC.