*Dated 5 June 2020*
PLEASE BE ADVISED OF THE FOLLOWING AMENDMENT TO THE 51C RECLASSIFICATION GUIDELINE AND BOARD PANEL SCHEDULE:
Due to increased COVID-19 concerns, the United States Army Acquisition Support Center has rescheduled the 51C Reclassification Board to the following:
The board panel is rescheduled to 17 -21 August 2020 Application submission deadline is now 30 July 2020 (11:59 PM EST) The DA Photo guideline has been revised due to the closures of the Enterprise Multimedia Centers:
1. Photo shall be taken in Army Service uniform (ASU) if stationed in Garrison.
2. Ensure the photograph background is of plain light subdued color in which photo can be viewed clearly (i.e. white, light blue, light gray)
3. Soldier shall be posed with head and eyes facing the camera and body turned 15 degrees to the right (similar to the angle of official DA Photo). The left side of the Soldier’s body is closer to the camera. Frame the image to the right of the camera center as seen through the camera view approximately 2 inches above the top of the head to approximately 2 inches below the jacket line with both the subject’s hands visible. Ensure that your combat service strips are visible to the best of your ability. See example photo at the following website: https://asc.army.mil/web/career-development/military-nco/active-component-reclass-program/
4. Photos must be professional as possible and taken with a digital camera or other device capable of taking clear, high quality photos (i.e. Smartphone).
5. Photo will be converted to PDF format for submission to CAMP.
6. If you have already submitted your reclassification application and are able to obtain an official DA Photo before submission deadline, please request your CAMP application file to be re-opened.
7. If the last DA Photo taken is the most updated and received within 24 months, that photo is permitted for application submission.
For an example of professional photo and all other sample documents, please go to: https://asc.army.mil/web/career-development/military-nco/active-component-reclass-program/. If you are still unclear on certain areas of the application process, please email us at email@example.com. In your email, identify if you are an Active Duty or an Army Reserve NCO.
ALL OTHER REQUIREMENTS AND GUIDELINES FROM ORGINAL 51C RECLASSIFICATION NOTIFICATION REMAINS UNCHANGED