The Army Warrant Officer (WO) is a technical expert, combat leader, trainer, and advisor.
Get your records in order and APPLY!
The following personnel may apply for WO appointment whenever procurement is open in the WOMOS for which they are occupationally eligible:
- Army Enlisted personnel (Regular Army, National Guard and Army Reserve).
- Enlisted personnel of the other Uniformed Services.
- RA/AR Commissioned Officers (restrictions may apply based on AOC/MOS and AFS).
- RA/AR Commissioned Officers (non-aviation branch) applying for MOS 153A are only eligible to compete in the November and May Warrant Officer Selection Boards (WOSB).
- High school graduate or general education diploma (GED).
- Minimum general technical (GT) aptitude area score of 110.
- Adjudicated SECRET clearance.
- U.S. Citizen.
- In compliance with Army height and weight standards IAW AR 600-9.
- Have a passing score on last record APFT IAW AD 2020-06.
- Able to walk the 6.2 mile foot march with 48 lbs. in their rucksack within school time parameters.
- Meet prerequisites for the desired WOMOS.
- Not exceed 12 years of active federal service for technicians and 8 years of active federal service for 153A as of the applicant signature date on the DA Form 61. Commissioned Officers have less than 48 months active Federal commissioned service at the time of the selection board for 153A.
- Not exceed 46 years of age when pin WO1 for all technicians and not more than 32 years of age at time of board selection for 153A.
- Applicant must be worldwide deployable IAW reference H.
- In compliance with the Army’s Tattoo, branding, and body mutilation policy IAW reference I, para 3-3.
Applicants should refer to AR 135-100, para 1-6, AR 350-1, para 3-13 and AR 611-110, para 2-1 for additional details or visit https://www.gowarrantnow.com for more information.