Reserve Reclassification

Reclassification while transitioning from Active Component to Reserve Component is very similar as the steps on Active Duty, however there are a few differences.  Soldiers must meet ALL requirements outlined in DA Pam 611-21. If the MOS is listed in the State or Area where the Soldier is transitioning to and the Soldier qualifies, the Reserve Component Career Counselor (RCCC) can assist in transferring or enlisting the Soldier into that specific MOS with that specific unit.  

DA PAM 611-21